Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cast of DWTS!

Last season, I watched the first two episodes of Dancing with the Stars and then realized I didn't care about what I was watching. This was the second season in a row feeling like that so I finally said to myself, You're done with DWTS! Move on woman!

And I did!

Then this season, they had to go and cast the show with a bunch of cranana worthy contestants. How can I not watch with the likes of Chad Ochocinco (Seriously?! Ochocinco's your last name? Give. Me. A. Break. I can just see you in your rehearsals now, good luck to your partner!), Evan Lysacek, that annoying Bachelor, Kate Gosselin (AKA Crazy hair. Although lately, her hair has been pretty good!), Pamela Anderson and Shannen Doherty?! That's not all of them mind you, but that sample of the wanna be dancers ought to intrigue you just a little. That is, if you used to watch and enjoy the show like me, then got tired of it because you barely recognized any of the "Stars". Yes, these new stars aren't A-listers either but they are certainly more well known then a lot of DWTS's past contestants. If you never cared about the show, chances are you still won't. No biggie for you either way. But this might be just what the dancing doctor ordered for me.

If there's any cranana moments this season, I will be sure to post it for your amusement! Sadly with Samantha Harris gone, there may not be little gems like this anymore (Harris speaking in tongues featured below). But I have to say, in this case, thank goodness! I'm excited for Brooke Burke to raise the bar and join Tom Bergeron on his level of clever hosting.

I've got my fingers crossed for you DWTS! You've always had great pro dancers and finally we are back to having interesting celebs! Here's hoping you don't fall flat on your sequined behind! Because if you do, SYTYCD is waiting in wings, to prance all over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!