Sunday, June 6, 2010

Aunt Lola and her Tupperware!

I recently experienced my first Tupperware party. I think I got lucky in terms of parties. This party had, drum roll please, Aunt Lola! She's not your average Aunt selling Tupperware let me tell you. She sings, makes you laugh and wears head to toe leopard print. Aunt Lola is sassy and clever and halfway through I found myself wanting Tupperware. A job well done Aunt Lola! I ended up buying FridgeSmart Containers and I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery!

If you want more info on Aunt Lola's Tupperware adventures, check out her website! Aunt Lola also does shows that aren't all about the wonders of plastic containers. Check out a more comprehensive website here.

Thanks to Allison for hosting this fun party and of course for introducing me to this awesome Aunty! (Lola's pictured below in all her fabulous glory! )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!