Friday, August 20, 2010

Double Rainbow Excitement

I came to view this cranana worthy video thanks to Courtney. And what a video it is!

A man on a camping trip, from what I can tell, is surprised and delighted by a double rainbow. I don't think I could ever do the video justice by describing it, so feel free to check it out yourself!

Some wonder if it's an act, some wonder if a, ahem, substance had a helping hand in his reaction and some just like to watch it because it makes them happy.

What say you?








I love rainbows and communing with nature, but I don't know if I'd be this enthusiastic! Well, I guess if I could see the pots of gold at the end of both rainbows, it might be a different story!

Here are two clips from the Jimmy Kimmel show. Jimmy had the Rainbow Man himself come on and chat a bit about his love affair with the double R.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!