Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another great website that made me go crananas!

I stumbled across the Spoon Sisters website a while ago while looking at Real Simple's website (This is my favorite magazine of all time! Check out my older post for the scoop on the magazine! You need to have this mag, people!!)

If you are ever in a pickle about deciding what kind of gift to give, turn to The Spoon Sisters website and all your problems will be solved. My brain went into information overload with all of their creative and unique ideas! My husband's birthday was a couple months away when I was surfing through the Sisters' site for the first time and I found the fun portion of his birthday present from me ( I usually give him a "practical" gift and then a fun gift.).

A little background:

My husband likes the game of Ping Pong and plays it with my Dad when we go to visit my parents and he's often mentioned wanting to play here at our home. The problem is that we don't really have the space for a real table.

Enter The Spoon Sisters!

I found a dining room table Ping Pong set on their website and I immediately knew that it was my fun gift! The shipping was fast, everything arrived in one piece and was packaged in a cute little tin and they even included a free handwritten note with the message I had asked them to include in the packaging! And best of all, my husband was completely surprised and excited about the gift!

The Spoon Sisters have a gift for every occasion you can imagine! Here are a couple of examples:

-Here's one for your guy friend. "Dress for Dinner Napkins" sure to give everyone a giggle or two!

-Here's one for the Pessimist in your life. Maybe drinking out of this "Half Full Glass" will help change their outlook on things!

-If you need a wallet and you like PB& J sandwiches, this "Yummy Pocket" is especially for you!

-For the Hostess with the mostess, The Spoon Sisters have tons of options! This item would be a great addition to a bottle of wine for the hostess! Or maybe you could give this or this!

-A couple of my favorite finds:

Ninjabread Men

Fingerstache

Match and Munch

Travel Nail Polish Remover

Create Your Own Night Light


I could go on and on and on!

They also have lots of gifts for children of all ages! They also have lots of interesting and kitchy books for purchase too. You could easily spend all day on this website finding the perfect gifts for everyone, including yourself, at a reasonable price! Hopefully some of my examples have enticed you to take a look at the whole website!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!