Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ouchy Crananas!

Oh. my.

I have come across a video from Amazing Race, the Emmy Award winning CBS reality show and felt the need to share. This is another video that my husband found.

This is the type of video that at first your jaw drops in horror and sympathy....aaaand then, the second time you watch the video, you kinda giggle. I know I'm a little bit terrible for thinking it's sort of funny (It's the very ugly head of schadenfreude. Which I believe no one can quite escape! Seriously! How many America's Funniest Home Videos did you laugh at or are still laughing about?!) but then I remind myself I'm not as bad as her partner. Because had I been there, I know I would have been caring and attentive. I would not have acted like her partner. She...well....you can just watch the video to see for yourself!











Ouch (on a couple levels)! Did you see that watermelon?! It completely disintegrated! You know that had to hurt! I give props to that contestant for being able to handle that!! I think upon further reflection, it's not so much about that singular instance of her getting hit, it's how the whole thing transpired. The comments made before and after....that's what makes me chuckle. The absurdity of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!