Monday, January 11, 2010

I love my dog, but... seriously?!

Don't dogs have fur? Yes they do.

Have you ever seen a wolf or a coyote running around with a leopard print coat? No, you haven't.

So tell me, why is it that every time I walk into a drugstore do I see the Snuggie for dogs looking back at me? Dogs don't need a bathrobe to lounge around the house.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Snuggie designed to give us the use of our hands so we wouldn't be "trapped inside" a blanket? So what exactly does my dog need to grab when he is under a blanket? He's not reaching for the remote. He doesn't answer my phone. He sure as heck isn't reading any books!

While I'm on the subject of the Snuggie, it's just a backward bathrobe, people! We don't need them, so dogs certainly don't need them! The idea of a Snuggie for dogs is crananas!

-K





*Disclaimer - Yes, I have a small dog, and yes, he does occasionally wear sweaters (which he loves and has no trouble getting into). In his defense (and mine), he has no belly hair. However, no person in my house wears a Snuggie, so neither will my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!