Monday, January 11, 2010

That's Crananas!

My first blog! Now that's crananas!

Why should today's slang be determined by the likes of Jersey Shore and Paris Hilton? Why can't a regular girl rule pop culture for a while? I want to be that girl. I make up words and sayings all the time. Just ask my husband. If I had a dime for every eye roll at one of my sayings, I'd be rich, but that's not what I'm after.

My goal is to hear my favorite word on one of my favorite TV shows - The Office, 30 Rock, or Modern Family. Why? Because it would be cool! Want to know how you can help? Please become a fan of "Crananas" and let all you friends know about it, too. Find ways to use it in your daily life, and before you know it, you'll be hearing it everywhere! (or at least that's the goal!) Thanks for your help! Spread the word - and the word is Crananas!

Feel free to suggest things that you think are crananas right here, or on the Crananas Facebook page.

Stay tuned to hear about all the things that I see, do, hear about, etc. that are too crazy and bananas to be just crazy or bananas! (That makes me giggle :0) )

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!