Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jersey Shore!

The MTV show Jersey Shore. Need I say more?

If you don't know what I am talking about, you must not watch TV. At all. The "cast" of the show has been popping up all tan and teased on every TV channel lately. I stumbled upon Jersey Shore first on The Soup. Intrigued, I thought if it's ever on and I'm bored, I'll watch it.

Well as luck (or the TV Gods) would have it, such a scenario presented itself. I flipped and flipped through the channels and eventually settled on Jersey Shore. The first episode I ever witnessed? The Snooki Smackdown episode. I know. I know! It was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away yet I knew I shouldn't really be looking at all. That about sums up this show in a nutshell.

What are your thoughts on the show?

Haven't had the opportunity to witness this crananas in action? Check out my clips below! This is from when a couple of the cast members showed up on Conan. If that isn't enough, you can check them out on the Rachael Ray Show on Thursday on CBS on the 21st.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!