Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog about Blago!

Oh Rod Blagojevich. Rod, Rod, Rod. When will you stop giving comedians and bloggers such great material? Isn't it bad enough you've got a scandal, federal charges, a bad hair do, and a denied attempt to be on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here?" You are a goofball to top all goofballs and you keep making it worse! Celebrity Apprentice? Seriously? Man, you must be crananas, plain and simple.

How do you think you will be a viable contestant on a show about essentially being a good boss? Innocent until proven guilty, I know I know, but getting impeached just doesn't look good on the resume. Even if it's a resume for Celebrity Apprentice!

Will I watch you on the premiere of Apprentice, which I have never watched before? Hmm. Maybe. Will I actually enjoy it? Maybe not. Will it be crananas? Certainly. I've come to expect nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!