Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nestle Crunch Crananas!

Ok, I have to give a big thank you to Caitlyn for passing this one my way!

If you trust me, and you should, call this number for Nestle Crunch and do as I say. It's more fun to discover it this way and then you actually might believe it for yourself.

Call 1-800-295-0051.

Don't press anything and don't say anything. Just wait patiently through the options. You will hear, "Press one for English, two for Spanish." Don't feel the pressure to hit a button. Just wait. You will be rewarded!

Go. Do it now. I'll wait here.


You don't trust me? Ahhh, that's too bad because it's quite silly and will most certainly brighten your day! It actually made me laugh out loud! You can call back several times and choose different options to entertain yourself and your kiddos for as long as your fingers can punch in the numbers on your phone.

Check out this YouTube video if you are too nervous to just call the number first.

Ok, seriously this is your last chance to just call the number on your own!





I started watching this and couldn't believe what I was hearing, so I called the number for myself and lo and behold, it's just like the YouTube video! Hilarious and definitely crananas! I don't know if it's just to put a smile on our faces, or if it's the most brilliant and goofy marketing plan of all time. Was this video posted by an employee? Or by a random someone who paused a moment too long on the phone and discovered this secret surprise? Does it really matter? Not to me it doesn't. It made me giggle and who doesn't like to do that?


-K

2 comments:

Share it!