Monday, February 15, 2010

Real Crananas.

Have you heard of Real Simple? Because if you haven't, you are missing out on a fantastic compilation of articles that will make your life easier. And I'm not just saying that because it's their slogan. It's true!

My friend Becky introduced me to the mag marvel this past summer and then this Christmas my mother gave me a subscription, without even knowing about my new fascination with the magazine. Coincidence or fate? I think fate my friends! This is a magazine everyone is meant to have! Get on board will ya?!

Real Simple is crananas in the best way possible. I exclaim my delight with every turn of a page. I feel like I'm getting answers to questions I forgot to ask! Need your modern day etiquette questions answered? No problem! Do you want to know a 15 minute glute workout? Done and done. Do you wish someone would road test different types of umbrella-ella ella's for you? They did it! Looking for a way to spice up boring old chicken cutlets? They've got 10 quick recipes to dress up your sad little naked cutlets! What about ways to spend smarter? For instance, if you are trying to figure out which store has the best deal on your toothpaste, they've got you covered. Need your credit limit explained to you in layman's terms? Real Simple's on the job! Want to learn about the latest products to help you live better? Well, geez! Buy the magazine already!

That's a lot of information right? And that's just a small sample of what they have to offer. I can't even begin to describe all the fabulous and useful advice that's squeezed into this monthly publication. They truly have an illuminating smattering of everything you could want! Recipes, makeup reviews, fashion, feature stories, decorating advice, money matters and health advice. If you don't want a magazine like this to help save you time and money, I think you're crananas!

Did I pique your interest? Check their website out for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!