Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crananas for Mario Brothers!

Calling all moms of little boys and wives of video gaming husbands! I stumbled upon a fabulous and cranana worthy sweater that any video game loving male would get a kick out of wearing.

The creator of this kitchy and fun Mario Brothers sweater made it for her husband and is kind enough to make it available to all of us! Now you can show your support to your Nintendo loving family by downloading the pattern the Happy Seamstress offers on her website. Check it out!

While I was visiting her website, I came across another creative Nintendo inspired craft. This one is also cranana worthy!


It's a coffee table that's also a giant WORKING Nintendo remote! I know!! I posted one picture here but check out his website for the how to information and to take a look at more pictures!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share it!